Covid-19 Stage 4 Update
Our thoughts are with all our loyal Pakenham Mazda customers during these unprecedented times.
With the evolving restrictions to Stage 4 in response to COVID-19, we want to share the current measures taken place that adheres to these requirements.
- The showroom is currently closed in line with Stage 4 restrictions. Our website is fully updated with all our vehicles in stock. We have ‘Click and Deliver’ options available for those who would like to purchase a New, Used or Demo Vehicle. (Read below for more information.)
- Currently Open for Trade Customers with Click and Collect and Delivery Options available
After consultation between Industry and the Government, we can confirm our service centre is fully available to any customers who reside in Metro or Regional Areas.
This means that all customers are now permitted to travel to their closest Mazda Dealer for repairs of any nature.
We’re now open Monday - Friday, from 7am - 5:30pm.
- Repairs and Handbook Servicingcan be undertaken on any vehicle*
- Urgent repairscan be carried out on any member of the public’s vehicle
- Safety-related Recallscan be completed on any vehicle.
- Roadworthy Certificatescan be carried out on any vehicle and necessary repairs completed.
*Customers are permitted to travel to their closest Mazda Dealer for servicing and repairs of any nature.
Pakenham Mazda have developed a contactless procedure, which includes drop off/and pick up of vehicles as well as fully sanitised courtesy vehicles and pick up from home options if required.
Our Service Department will be contactable by phone Monday - Friday between 7am - 5:30pm to assist with any enquiries or make arrangements for you to drop off your vehicle at our dealership.
Saturdays still closed until further notice
Customer lounge is closed for customers to wait – till further notice
*This is updated advice received from the government, which we can confirm these allowances are the latest changes to the operations of our Service Department. You can also visit the VACC and business Victoria websites for more details around these changes: